|In the General Body meeting of the Society held in Jalandhar on the 10th December 2016, it has been decided to revise the Life Membership fee to Rupees Five Thousand. A small write-up and three references will also be required. This is effective from 1st Jan 2017.|
To become a member:
STEP 1 - Download the Membership Application Form here.
Editable version of Biodata form (annexure-I) can be downloaded here.
STEP 2 - Please fill up the Membership Application Form and send along with the DD/Cheque to the following address by post or courier (as per checklist below)
Dr C K. Pradhan
Salboni, Block – Mohul
Flat No. A 1402,
64/98 C, Khudiram Bose Sarani
Kolkata - 700 037 (WB)
STEP 3 - Please send the following as soft-copies to Dr C K. Pradhan Email to Dr. C. K. Pradhan
1. Datasheet (Annexure I)
2. Biodata / Resume
3. A short justification (about 250 words) for admission to the Society
4. Scanned photograph (instead of passport sized photograph)
Checklist: Total SIX documents - TWO documents by post or courier and FOUR documents as soft copies
1. Application form (signed hard copy by post or courier)
2. Payment (DD / Cheque by post or courier)
3. Datasheet (Annexure I) (soft copy - editable document file such as MS Word, not image or pdf file - by email)
4. Biodata / Resume (soft copy by email)
5. A short justification (about 250 words) for admission to the Society (soft copy by email)
6. Passport sized Photograph (scanned soft copy by email)
Life Membership Fees:
Applicants from India: Rupees Five thousand only.
Applicants from a developed country should pay US Dollars 335 and those from SAARC and other industrially developing countries should pay US Dollars 60.
The constitution of the society including the rules and regulations for becoming a member is available here in PDF format.
To read PDF documents, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it here for free.
Occupational Ergonomics Laboratory
Department of Physiology
University of Calcutta
92 A.P.C. Road
Kolkata 700 009.
|The page was last modified on Sunday, 30-Dec-2018 06:29:13 CST
© 2005 Indian Society of Ergonomics
Website maintained by webmaster