|In the General Body meeting of the Society held in Kolkata on the 23rd December 2010, it has been decided to revise the Life Membership fee to Rupees Three Thousand. A small write-up and three references will also be required. This is effective from 1st Apr 2011.|
To become a member:
(1) Download the Membership Application Form here.
Editable version of Biodata form (annexure-I) can be downloaded here.
(2) Please fill it up and send to the following address by post or courier (as per checklist below)
Dr C K. Pradhan
Regional Occupational Health Centre (E)
Block DP, Sector V, Salt Lake
Kolkata 700 091
(3) You may send the edited Biodata form and scanned photograph (instead of
passport sized photograph) to Dr C K. Pradhan
1. Application form
2. Datasheet (Annexure I)
3. Biodata / Resume
4. A short justification (about 250 words) for admission to the Society
5. Payment (DD / Cheque)
6. Passport sized Photograph
Applicants for Life Membership of the ISE from a developed country should pay US Dollars 200 and those from SAARC and other industrially developing countries should pay US Dollars 35.
The constitution of the society including the rules and regulations for becoming a member is available here in PDF format.
To read PDF documents, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it here for free.
|Indian Society of Ergonomics
Department of Physiology
86/1 College Street,
Calcutta 700 073.
|The page was last modified on Monday, 18-Mar-2013 08:59:59 CDT|
© 2005 Indian Society of Ergonomics
Website maintained by webmaster